“To know you is to love you”
Knowing who you are might be the toughest job on the planet and the most rewarding. There is enough travel within oneâ€™s self to never have to go on vacation with the amount of journeys we all go on. The more we know ourselves, the more we can accept ourselves. Acceptance brings joy. Joy brings love. The ultimate goal is to love every part of ourselves, even the parts we may have judged harshly.
I will be leading groups on this in the following months. Please let me know if you are interested in:
*Knowing yourself better
*Bringing balance to your life
*Finding out what it is you want and going after it
*Motivation from Passion and not fear
There are many more benefits that can be attained from group coaching sessions
please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the meantime, here is a list of tools that may help to know and accept your self more. The ultimate goal of this is to know yourself intimately so you can â€œfall in loveâ€. When you love yourself completely, the world is your playgroundâ€¦
1) Think of and write down things that make you special. (at least 3)
2) Acknowledge these things throughout the day
3) Ask to remember all of who you are
4) Ask yourself in all different situations throughout the day, â€œWhat do I want?â€ (Knowing what you want is one of the quickest ways to get to know yourself and your wants and needs)
5) Remember a time that you felt the best you have ever felt. Where were you? How did you feel inside your own body? What was the visceral feeling?
Read over all of these things and let this be a road map to know yourself better. Do not be afraid to really dig deep. The further you pull back the rubber band, the farther the rubber band will spring in the opposite direction!
Be the Indiana Jones of yourself by exploring all the caves and tunnels of who you are and then be the love that fills those places and lights those caverns with your own light.
With joy and excitement,